Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oedipus Takes Manhattan


Please forgive me, for I am loathing the world right now. Tomorrow should be fun. I'm planning to shoot some video of "normal" (and I use that word lightly) urban life and possibly turn that into a music video.

You: A music video eh?

I: Why, yes ol' chap! My main mission is to take the audio that I capture and record a song over it, using The City as my inspiration. I already have an idea of what the song needs to be about.

The City is a wonderful, but hectic place. So many things are occurring at one particular moment in time and so many lives are being affected at once in such a densely concentrated area. There are things that repel and attract us all over the place (see what I did there?).

You: Well then I suppose we will see you tomorrow then!

I: No you won't! You are just a figment of my imagination! You don't exist silly!




-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment