Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A "Monumental" Critic


Boy, isn't procrastinating just the greatest? I literally spent my entire day doing homework, with most of said homework being annotating Nathaniel Hawthorne's godforsaken The Scarlet Letter. When I finally completed that task, I moved on to beginning, and henceforth completing my photo series for STAC.

My concept for the entire series was, well, simply put, the image of my head "critiquing" some of the world's tallest and most recognizable structures. You're probably telling me "Peter, you bumbling idiot, that idea is completely out of left field and it will never suffice as a meaningful work of art.".

To you I say "Correct, young grasshopper!"

I do realize that this may be an odd idea, but I wanted something as entertaining and attention-grabbing as possible. Call me when you don't see someone stop and give five moments of their time to look at one of my pictures (that's about as conceded as I'll ever intentionally get).

Here's a sneak peak:



-Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment