Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Smells Like Teen B.O.


I don't understand why so many people criticize their respective peers so often. Actually, I do understand, I just refuse to accept the fact that it is true.

This is especially evident when an occurrence of high interest (the recent shooting in Connecticut, for example) is publicized and therefore easily accessible to most of the general public.

NOW FOR THE POINT!

I cannot fathom all the legitimate bullshit that is floating around our heads each and every day. Who told you that it's not okay to express your opinion on something? You should've really paid attention in American history class, my friend, because I am almost certain that the first 40 percent of that course is composed of how we died for that right.

ALSO, who made you a god? How come everyone else's opinion is foolish besides your own? Show me your ruling scepter, Zeus. No one is righteous enough to put someone down and make them feel like crap, not even you.


-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment