Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cheap Self-promotion!


Today I had as little homework as I will ever have ever again for the rest of my life.

Therefore I recorded another drum cover video for my YouTube channel (I will put the link for such at the bottom of this post). "Have A Cigar" by the legendary rock band Pink Floyd was a more than appropriate choice for today's cover, I think. I have always like Mr. Floyd and company, but I recently began listening to them a lot more often around a year or so ago. I played drums on "Have A Cigar" for a Pink Floyd cover show about four months ago and I have loved playing the song ever since.

John, Ellen, Lisa, Austin, and I are also looking to perform the song for the upcoming (and pending) STAClive...

I sure do enjoy music.


THE LINK TO MY FREAKING CHANNEL :D --> http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNoLoops?feature=mhee


-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment