Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday: The Day After Wednesday


Sorry about the lack of writing the past few days...I've been pretty busy. The project is almost complete and, well, most of you know what it is anyway so I might as well just let y'all be informed. Due to lack of motivation and extreme laziness (side effects usually associated with Claritin-D) I will be using my final statement for Luke as my writing for today. Please excuse me if this is sort of scatterbrained.

And now I would like to present to you, a crappy excuse for a blog post!


To Luke,

THIS IS MY FINAL STATEMENT!! DUHDUNNNN!!!

No but really, my project is definitely 100% going to be my own rendition of "Hedwig's Theme", the theme song for the Harry Potter series. It may also possibly be a music video accompanying the song…and by music video I mean a visual representation of what's going on in the song such as the guitar being played in sync with its instrument track etc. I am currently working on the video right now so it's existence all depends on whether or not I'm pleased with it's "birth" by the end of tonight.
By the way, I hope you don't mind that I am using this as my blog post for tonight…life gets pretty hectic as an internet mogul you know?



-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment